Saturday, September 4, 2010

Days full of challenges!

I want to post some of the layouts I did on the last past days, I don´t know how I managed to make so many considering my last post was three days ago!!! These 2 pagers were done for 4 ScrapMatters challenges, the Grand Theft Layout, the Saturday Special-adding details with brushes, great tutorial BTW!, the Tuesday Template Challenge and the Roadmap to Scrap Challenge.

credits here                                credits here 

 
credits here                                 credits here

The next one was made for the Mouse Scrappers WC#50 hosted by Leslie, using mostly Britt´s new kit Sweet as can Be, and if you haven´t made it yet, what are you waiting? Hurry up there are still some days left and the PP is amazing!



This other page was also for a MS challenge, this time the TC#27 hosted by Linda (MJAJmom), great template to work with!



And the last one, a funny one, today for ScrapMatters SS#256 hosted by Fiona, I love the way this page turned out, it´s going directly into my regular 2010-3 photobook!



That´s for now! Bye!!!

1 comment:

  1. Once again I am in awe of your work! Fabulous layouts!!!

    ReplyDelete