Saturday, September 18, 2010

Happily Ever After by Kellybell Designs

This kit is so beautiful, the colors, the elements, it´s perfect for your little princesses layouts and there is also a coordinating WA pack to match. Visit Kelly´s store to check it out! Now to show you how versatile are Kelly´s kits I scrapped a page of my nephew with this kit. Take a look:




And here is the page I created with this kit:



I have another page I scrapped this week to show you.This is a LO I created using another kit by Kellybell Designs, Essential Disney, which has also a coordinating WA set. This layout was made for the MS-WC#52 hosted by Denise, who is offering a beautiful PP for your participation!!!








Don´t forget to visit Kelly´s blog as well, to check out her new stuff.
Until next post, bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment