Monday, September 13, 2010

My weekend pages!

This weekend was a little bit slow for us, for my DS got a sudden fever and stayed at home all week long and no going to school!!! We decided to stay at home during the weekend so he could catch up with some of the works he had missed during the week, that very kindly were send by the school, and what could I do while that? well what I always do... scrapped some pages. First a 2 pager, the left side page was totally made with an amazing kit by Kellybell Designs, French Quarter, so beautiful and versatile, and for the right side page I added some elements and alpha of another of Kelly´s beautiful kits: On the River.





You can find French Quarter and On the River at  Kellybell´s Store, there are also WA sets to match both kits, they are perfect to scrap your Disney pics, but being so versatile you cab scrap almost anything that comes to your mind!

Next, three pages I made for different ScrapMatters challenges. First, one of a day we took the kids to the beach, yes in winter; the second is a remake of one of the first pages I scrapped with photoshop; and the third is the right side of a page I made for a SM-SS (good bye to Britt SS), this one was quite a challenge cause we had to inspirate from a grungy pic and well how do you think something with a grungy look can be the right side of a baby page??? Tell me what you think guys!






credits here                                   and here

That´s for now, have a great week! Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment