Wednesday, September 1, 2010

New pages and a freebie!

Some pages I did this week for MS and SM challenges. A LO made for the MS-SS#19, this is special for my cousin "Dra.Vainilla", such a funny pic I couldn´t let it pass!

A page for MS-TC#26. This template was amazing to work with, thanks Denise!


Dra. Vainilla, do you recognize these pics? Love the statues!Page made for the MS-WC#49:


Now two 2 pagers for my photobook 2010-3, the first one for SM-Tuesday Template Challenge, the second one for SM-In Living Color Challenge:

Credits here                                Credits here

 
Credits here                               Credits here

And two single pages for different ScrapMatters challenges, the first for the SS#259, the second for the SS#253:




Finally... the freebie!!! These are some buttons I made some time ago, and had forgotten about them. MS friends, password is always the same!!! Hope you like them!!!

Until next post, bye!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you again for sharing your talents with us. The flair buttons are adorable!!!! I am such a fan of your work and I enjoy seeing all your layouts when they are posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Roxana, I just download your flair buttons..They are so cute...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what it is about flairs but I just adore them - they are irresistible too?!
    It must be the shiny gleam of new, but I just love flairs and these are so very cute - and I think I can definately use these again and again.
    So thanks, great quality freebie :)

    ReplyDelete