Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Some new pages!

My last week was to say...a bit rough, right bit is not the appropriate word to describe, it was awful, but everything is fine now!!! So I want to share the few pages I got to scrap. The first one for MS-TC#31 hosted by April, hurry up the challenge is still up!



The next one was for the SM-SS#262, I really love how this page turned out! This was made with the wonderful kit by Kellybell Designs: Belle of the Ball and it has a great coordinating WA pack too!







This one was made with another of Kelly´s amazing kits: The Wilderness, it was released last week so hurry up and got to the store to pick it up as it is on sale for this week only!!! This page was made for MS-TC#30 hosted by Monica.





Then next two layouts were made for ScrapMatters Challenges:





And finally a page I made last night for MouseScrappers SpeedScrap#21, it was quite a SS ´cause I totally forgot about it and started scrapping late, by fortune I managed to finish my page before the deadline!!! Again with Kellybell's kit The Wilderness, I tell you guys I love this kit and can´t stop scrapping with it!



And don´t forget, there are a lot of freebies for this kit  from all the CTs, I used Paula´s WA in my page,  so go to Kellybell´s blog to see the list. Mine is in the post below! Well that´s for now, until next post, bye!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment