Friday, September 17, 2010

Where It All Began Kit and some freebies!!!

Welcome to the first  "Flashback Friday" celebration at Kellybell Designs. For new fans of Kellybell Designs .... we are taking you back literally to .....

"Where it all began"

Photobucket
Photobucket


This kit is loaded with all types of goodies. Included in this kit is 45 elements and 15 papers. It primarily showcases Disneyland, but can be adapted for your Disney World layouts as well. In addition to the kit itself is a word art pack that also can be purchased with 5 amazing word arts that will be a great addition to your pages.

Check out the amazing offer Kelly is giving for this re-release. Those of you who DON'T have this kit ... this is the time to snag it up !!!! This offer is only good for one week !!!

Photobucket

In celebration of this re-release ... Kelly has also created an alpha to go along with this kit.

Photobucket

Hurry and snag up this adorable coordinating alpha for only $1 .... it is only going to be offered at that price for ONLY one week as well !!!!

Also the entire Creative Team, in celebration of this re-release; has created some wonderful freebies for you as well. Please make sure to visit them all .... links to everyone's blogs can be found on Kelly's site.
Here are the pages I created with this kit, both for different MS challenges:
 
 




And I have a little freebie for you, the clusters I used in my second page:



Don´t forget to visit the other CT´s blogs, they have wonderful freebies for you! And remember to say thanks, bye!!!

 

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Thank you so much for sharing your clusters with us! I love it. I am going to Disneyland in 16 days so I will have a lot more pictures to scrap. This kit was one of the first I bought and now I am off to
    buy the alpha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the clusters...thanks so much for sharing Roxana

    ReplyDelete