Monday, October 11, 2010

Lazy weekend???

My DS got a sudden fever on Friday so we stayed at home all weekend and I got to scrap some pages. Two for MS challenges, the first for the SS#22 and the other for the TC#32, then 3 more for SM challenges.

This one using Kellybell kit Land of Tomorrow, image linked to her store.



The next one for the SS on Saturday, it got me all morning to do it finally here´s what I came up with:



The next one for the SM Newsletter October Challenge, using Not So scary kit by Kellybell Designs, find it in her store and Brilliantly Blocked Template Set by Unforgettable Moments find this template pack at GingerScraps, hurry cause both products are on sale for this week only!


And the next two for the Tuesday template challenges at SM. The first using Thoughts of You and Engraved on my heart Alpha by Unforgettable Moments.





For the second I used a variety of kits, click on the credits to see them.


Well that´s for now, have a great week!
Bye!!!

2 comments:

  1. Doh! I always forget about the MS speed scraps! I'm going to need you to start reminding me! :) You sure did get a lot of pages done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outstanding job on your layouts!

    ReplyDelete