Friday, November 26, 2010

Kelly's new Kit, new Store and a Freebie from me!!!!

Today Kelly has a really big new kit to release and it is also the day when she can fully reveal her amazing and new endeavor! Her very own dot com store!!!!
First let me show you the new kit! It is a regular kit for the All Star Resorts with 3 separate add-on's for each of the seperate themed All Star Resorts! One for each resort, Movies, Music and Sports! And to top it off she also made coordinating Alphas for each themed kit as well! Check these out!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Here's what I scrapped with it:





Be sure to visit each one of the CT member's blogs they have special gifts for you.
It will be totally worth the click!

Roxana: http://scrapscardsandmore.blogspot.com/  --- you are here
Kelly with tons of help from CT leader Melissa have made it possible, so now I  introduce you to:

Photobucket
Image is linked to the new store!

This is the new home of all of her products. She will be disabling her blog store so make sure to save this site to your favorites! And head over there today as she will be celebrating this new store with a huge sale.

Every single product will be on sale for 50% off for 1 day only!
(Friday Nov. 26th only)

Now for my freebie, I made a QP from my JoJo and Goliath page, using the All Star Movies AO:

(Image linked for download)

Enjoy your freebie, and don't forget there are more freebies on your way!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Nov. 26, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete