Friday, December 24, 2010

Wonderful kit by Unforgettable Moments

Amy has released a new kit called What a Wonderful Day, it is a super bright and fun kit to scrap with. Very versatile, with neutral colors and can be used for almost any event you want to scrap! 
I'm so thankful that Amy liked the colors I had in mind 'cause I know I'll be scrapping many more pics with this "wonderful" kit!

(Preview linked to the store)

These are the pages I made with this kit...so far :)


And if you visit her blog, you´ll find that she has this X-mas giftie for you, another beautiful alpha to match the kit!

(click on the preview to go to Amy's blog)

And remember you can grab this kit for $3, but hurry,  this weekend only!!!


Wishing you a very Happy Holidays, days full of love, joy, and peace to enjoy with your family.
Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment