Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sneak Peek from Kellybell Designs and MOTM...me!!!!

 Lots of fun from Kellybell Designs today to cheer up your midweek!!!! I have a sneak peek of a fabulous new kit coming on Friday...
...AND we are celebrating our CT Member of the Month... It's ME today!


Q. How did you get into Digital Scrapbooking?
A little after my DS was born, a cousin of mine told me there was a software to print photo books, I had always made photo albums so when I checked it out I was immediately hooked. This was a very basic software, later I upgraded to PSE and last year after my computer crashed to CS5.

Q. What brought you to Kellybell Designs?
Kelly was one of the first designers I knew when started digiscrapping, and immediately loved her designs, so when I read she was having a CT call I thought to myself  “I should apply”, I finally got the courage to do so the last day of the call! And I can´t tell you what I felt when I received her email accepting me, it was so exciting!

Q. What has been your best moment as a member of Kelly's Team?
I don´t think I can choose just one best moment because Kelly and the girls on the team are awesome; all this experience is just fantastic and being here is one of the best things ever! I guess one of my favorite moments is when Kelly announces a new release, for me it´s like giving a candy to a kid and I can´t wait to play with the new kit.

Q. In addition to being a member of the team .. tell us a little about you.
I´ve been married to my hubby for 14 years now and have a 6 years old boy. I have a degree in civil engineering but now I´m a SAHM. My passion is scrapping, like you can´t tell that LOL, and I spend most of my free time in this. I also love Disney, I guess that is something I inherited from my mom, and I´m always looking forward to planning my next trip!

Q. What is by far your favorite kit here at Kellybell Designs?
My favorite kit is Polynesian Paradise, love the fresh and bright colors and also Flitterific, you can tell that for the look of my blog!

This is the freebie I made for you:


(click on preview to download from 4shared)

Or  here to download from box.net


My first LO as part of Kellybell CT team was made with Sign Here:



Three of my favorites so far:





3 comments:

  1. Hooray Roxana! LOVE your new photo here on your blog...beautiful!

    Congrats on MOTM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interview, beautiful picture also! Thank you for sharing your qp with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Roxana on MOTM! You always make such lovely layouts! ;)

    ReplyDelete