Friday, May 20, 2011

Best Day Ever by Inspirations from Day

OK Disney lovers, this is something made just for you!!! We all agree our best days are those we spend at Disney, right? So here I´m glad to present you a wonderful kit called Best Day Ever, it has a beautiful palette, gorgeous elements, amazing papers and the collection includes a full size alpha, but you can also purchase it individually  if you wish! Perfect for your Disney pics and it´s so versatile you can scrap any fun day or celebration pics too!


Here´s a page I made with this amazing kit:


And tomorrow, if you come to my Speed Scrap at MouseScrappers, you will receive this coordinating set of Date Tags, that will be available just as PP for my SS and then they are going to Day's store at ScrapMatters.


So remember my SS is #66, Saturday 21st, 9pm CT, hope to see you there!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment