Friday, May 20, 2011

Unforgettable Moments New Template Packs

Today Amy has three awesome new sets of templates in her store at GingerScraps, a must add to your scrapbooking stash, perfect packs for any page you have in mind.




(previews linked to the store)

And here are two pages I made using Amy's  Thoughts of You and the templates, in the first one I used Amy's Small but Mighty Template Pack, I know my ABCs Alpha from Key of D Designs and Clearly Childhood Acrylic WA from the iNSD GrabBag Collab by Unforgettable Moments and Key of D Designs, and in the second used Amy's Livin' Large Template Pack:



This page was made for a challenge at MSA and 9th & Bloom, I didn't win but my LO was featured in the Gallery Standouts. I used Amy´s Timeline Template Pack.



Remember to post your LOs in Amy's gallery at GingerScraps, you could get a giftie from her!
Visit Amy's blog for more inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment