Thursday, July 7, 2011

Fresh Fruit from Chelle´s Creations at Scrap Orchard

It´s Thursday again, and release day at Scrap Orchard. This week Chelle is re-releasing Sunnyside Up, Yeehaw, the Summer WA and History Lessons, to which she has added a fabulous alpha! For the CU ladies she has  two brand new sets, one a Banner Toolkit and the other: Button Threads, I'm loving this one! Let me show you all the goodies!







(All the previews are linked to the store)

Here, a couple of pages I did, the first one with Sunnyside Up and the second one, believe it or not, with History Lessons, how versatile are Chelle´s kits eh?



Go to my gallery at Scrap Orchard to see full credits.

And remember, this week the Yeehaw WA is free when you purchase the bundle, and the word tags of Sunnyside Up are free too with the purchase of the kit. But that´s not all, be sure to stop by Chelle´s blog and grab the gifties she has there for you!

1 comment:

  1. I have no idea what I'm going to do with Sunny Side Up but I had to get it:) History Lessons is one of my all time fav kits--great for my colonial pics!

    ReplyDelete