Tuesday, November 1, 2011

New Releases by Little Green Frog Designs

First I wanna tell you my great news, I got a permanent spot on Andrea's CT team!!! I'm so excited cause you all know I love her templates!!! Thanks so much Andrea for this opportunity!!!

Now onto the releases, first Build It Yourself: Short Stacks, Andrea's contribution to Funky Playground November Playgroup.



Next is Autumnal, a part of a previous collab:


Last but not least A Noise in the Attic, also part of a previous collab:


And here some pages I made with these awesome templates:



(full credits at my FPG gallery)

All previews are linked to the store, and remember the Grab Bag is only $3 through November and is not included in the DSD sale, the other two packs are 25% off until Friday.

Next DSD weekend Andrea has two big prizes, so load  your wishlist and have charged your credit cards:



No comments:

Post a Comment