Friday, May 4, 2012

Farmer's Market at Scrap Orchard

iNSD weekend is here and Scrap Orchard celebrates it with the amazing Farmer's Market, select products will be available for just $1 each!!! All the designers I ct for have created awesome products for this sale, let's check them out:



I used First Foods, See Through You and Stitch Me Up: Neutrals to scrap my LO:



Dream Big Designs has this new mini Girls on Wheels and Alpha:


My Lo with this cute mini:



WM Squared has this awesome goodies for just $1 each:




And last but not least Andrea has 4 awesome template packs, besides as it is her designing anniversary weekend too, she has some games at SO and amazing prizes, head on to her blog and learn more about how you could win them! I tell you won't wanna miss her goodies, freebies and prizes this weekend!


Here some pages I scrapped using her templates, boy this post is long!




(all previews and layouts are linked)

And something extra, Andrea and Wendy are guesting at another store this month, but you will have to come back later to find out about that LOL!!!

Enjoy your shopping!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment