Saturday, May 12, 2012

Fresh Fruit at Scrap Orchard

This week I have amazing products to share with you. First Chelle's In Pocket are just fabulous, so trendy, and they will be perfect to showcase your pics, take a look:


Here's what I scrapped:


Then Cheri has this beauty for you, Tiny Toes is gorgeous, an awesome black and white baby kit that will make your layouts look so elegant!



Wendy has a new addition to her wonderful School Days, this time The Graduation Kit, with great elements and an amazing set of WA that will make your scrapping so easy, this is supposed to be a real grad kit but I used it to scrap my DS graduation from pre-k, and love how my page turned out! And remember Wendy has a freebie on her blog!




Finally Andrea is releasing 3 sets of templates, Barley Water, Oops a Daisy and Fractured, they are all fabulous as always and will make your scrapping so much easier! My two layouts above were done using templates from these packs.







For full credits visit my SO gallery

Have a great Mothers Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment