Get yourself ready for another brand new monthly blog challenge from Kellybell Designs. The May challenge is called "A Kingdom of Magic". Here's all the rules and instructions to play:
- Scrap some fun at Magic Kingdom. This can be from a ride, show, parade, dining, scenery etc (just not a character meet & greet or character dining).
- Follow these 3 instructions:
- Layouts must contain at least 3 photos
- Include a pixie dust trail
- Include a word art title.
- Layouts should be made with 100% Kellybell products or freebies (you are allowed to use a template from another designer). You are welcome to submit more than 1 layout.
- Post your layout into the Challenges Gallery at Kellybell Designs by midnight EST May 31th
Two winners will be selected and announced the first week of June. One winner will be chosen at random so all participants have a chance to win. The second winner will be selected as the most outstanding layout. Both winners will receive a gift certificate to Kellybell Designs store.
Kelly has several kits that are perfect for scrapping Magic Kingdom including Big Top, Cinderelly, Don't Ya Love A Parade, Land Of Adventure, On The Frontier, Return To Neverland, Spread Your Wings, Walking Down Main Street, Walk The Plank, and Wonderland.
Check out Kelly's blog to see lots more inspiration from her entire Creative Team and to find out who won the April Blog Challenge. Here's my layout scrapping some fun at Magic Kingdom.