Monday, May 26, 2014

Monday Post: faves

Today I decided I would scrap something I love, besides my family of course, so there you are: shoes LOL In case you don't know I'm a shoe lover, sorry collector :) and according to my 9 yo boy for a spelling homework "my mom is jealous from those who have a million pairs of shoes" well the only thing I have to add is, he knows his mom jajaja. And to honor my collection, my fave pair at the moment, the softer shoes you could ever find, my Almudena's mustache loafers, so comfy I could run a 42K with them on LOL Without further ado, my page using Meredith Cardall kit and a SWL template.



(Click on image for full credits)

Remember always to take a break from your chores and scrap a page, I'm sure you and your family won't regret it, your memories are worth it!  Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment