Saturday, May 24, 2014

Saturday Layouts 1

Hello! I've decided to re-start posting my ct LOs, actually I never decided to stop but 24 hours weren't enough for me and eventually I found myself not posting them anymore. Today my boy asked me about Blogger and I told him about this (my) blog, while I scrolled down to show him the pages he told me " but you have way more pages than Disney" and then I realized  I've been neglecting this site, so my goal is to post more days a week, let's see how it goes LOL

Here are some ct LOs I made this week, you can check full credits by clicking on each image.

Kit by Heather Roselli and template by Zoliofrope

Kit by Jenn Labre, template by Fiddle Dee Dee

Kit by Amber Shaw and Template by Amber Morrison

Kit by Tickled Pink, template by Fiddle Dee Dee

Kit and template by WM2

Kit and PL cards by Cluster Queen, template by SWL

Kit by Forever Joy, template from LGFD

Kit by Forever Joy and template from LGFD

Well that's it for today pages LOL Have a great weekend everyone!!!  









No comments:

Post a Comment