Sunday, June 8, 2014

Saturday Layouts 3

Hello everyone! A day late again but I have had a crazy weekend, yesterday DS had a karate tournament, my dad had eye surgery and a sudden power issue on his block with the complains of that neighbor we all would rather not have, today the all-morning catechism, the school homeworks DS wasn't able to do due to the busy weekend and the cherry on top LOL, no electricity for 15 hours. 
But I'm back! So with no further ado these are the pages I made this week:

Kits and templates by Cluster Queen Creations


Kit by Chelle and template by Little Green Frog Designs

Kit by Forever Joy and templates by Little Green Frog Designs


Kit by WM2 and Tickled Pink, template by Fiddle Dee Dee

Kit by Amber Shaw, template by Amber Morrison

Kits by Jenn Labre, template by Zoliofrope


Kit by Heather Roselli, template by Scrapping with Liz

(all images are linked for full credits)

Hope you liked my LOs! Have a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment