There are so many different types of Disney princesses - which one do you love the best? It's fun to watch the movies, meet the princesses in person, see them in a parade or have fun with them at a character meal. With so many princesses around the parks, you're bound to have a bunch of princess photos. This month's blog challenge will give you a reason to scrap those princess photos.
Need some motivation for playing this month? Well check out these amazing princess journal cards made by CT member Linda. This will be your participation prize if you submit a layout this month. So make sure you get your layout done this month!!
Here are the rules and instructions to participation in the Monthly Blog Challenge:
- Scrap a page featuring a Disney princess. Use a word art title or create your own title that has the name of your princess in it. Make that title fairly large on the page.
- Use as many elements and papers as you want. Decorate a lot or a little, it's up to you.
- Layouts should be made with 100% Kellybell products or freebies (you are allowed to use a template from another designer). You are welcome to submit more than 1 layout.
- Post your layout into the Challenges Gallery at Kellybell Designs by midnight EST Oct 31st. Participation prizes will be sent to the email address you have listed with Kelly's gallery so make sure you're registered and logged in with your User ID before posting your layout.
- A random winner will be selected to win a $6.50 gift certificate to Kelly's store.
- The winner will be announced the first week of November. That's also when the participation prizes will be emailed out.
Kelly has TONS and TONS of gorgeous princess kits that you can use to scrap with for this month's challenge. Browse through the Kellybell Designs Store to check them out.
I'll bet you have tons of princess photos to choose from for this challenge. Here's a page that I made. You can view all the CT layouts at Kelly's Blog or Kelly's Facebook Page.