Ready to scrap something new for this month's blog challenge for Kellybell Designs? I'm sure you've seen lots of Disney parades - well now's the time to scrap all those photos you took of the characters, dancers and floats. This month's theme is ""Disney Parades". You know you've got tons of photographs for this one! Take a look at the participation prize made by CT member Jessica. It's a gorgeous set of parade journal cards. Gotta have it!
Here are the rules and instructions to participation in the Monthly Blog Challenge:
- Scrap a layout showing off a Disney parade. There are so many parades at each park so you should have tons of photos to choose from. -Make sure the Name of the Parade is somewhere on your page (either in the title, on a journal card, word strip or in your journalling).
- Use as many photos, elements and papers as you want. Decorate a lot or a little, it's up to you.
- Layouts should be made with 100% Kellybell products or freebies (you are allowed to use a template from another designer). You are welcome to submit more than 1 layout.
- Post your layout into the Challenges Gallery at Kellybell Designs by midnight EST May31. Participation prizes will be sent to the email address you have listed with Kelly's gallery so make sure you're registered and logged in with your User ID before posting your layout.
- A random winner will be selected to win a $6.50 gift certificate to Kelly's store.
- The winner will be announced the first week of June. That's also when the participation prizes will be emailed out.