Thursday, August 9, 2012

Fresh Fruit from Scrap Orchard

This week we have awesome releases. First Chelle, with a summery kit Beat the Heat, to cool you down and perfect to scrap all those sweet memories. To add a cute touch to your pages don't forget the WA sticks.


My LO using also a template from Meepuhmeepymeep by Little Green Frog Designs.


Next Captivated Visions, with a very cute kit Today makes me happy, very versatile and great to scrap all the happy moments in your life. And for my page I used a new template from Euphoria by Little Green Frog Designs that you will see below.



And finally what we're looking for every week, Andrea's templates. This time Euphoria and Lickety Split, check them out:



My page using a template from Lickety split by Little Green Frog Designs and Ianthine Bundle by Captivated Visions.


All the layouts are linked to my Scrap Orchard gallery for full credits.

Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment