It's the start of a new season for Blog Challenges at Kellybell Designs! Are you ready? It's so fun and easy to play. I sure hope you pencil in some time each month to scrap a page and pick up a beautiful participation prize.
CT member Lisa made this fabulous set of journal cards for your participation prize this month. The only way to get them is to submit a layout for the blog challenge. These are so adorable so get your fingers scrapping this month!
Here are the rules and instructions to participation in the Monthly Blog Challenge:
- Scrap a page featuring a Disney character meal. Use at least 3 or more photos.
- Use as many elements and papers as you want. Decorate a lot or a little, it's up to you.
- Layouts should be made with 100% Kellybell products or freebies (you are allowed to use a template from another designer). You are welcome to submit more than 1 layout.
- Post your layout into the Challenges Gallery at Kellybell Designs by midnight EST Feb 29th. Participation prizes will be sent to the email address you have listed with Kelly's gallery so make sure you're registered and logged in with your User ID before posting your layout.
- A random winner will be selected to win a $6.50 gift certificate to Kelly's store.
- The winner will be announced the first week of March. That's also when the participation prizes will be emailed out.